9 Days Left...

Wow!! Only 9 days left for me!! 
{Rachelle is in year round school and still has a whole month left...sadface!}

Here's an end-of-year memory book I've been working on for my 5th graders. It will be great to use as a mini yearbook and a way for students to reflect and remember the all the things we've learned this year!


This is a 12 page document that has been formatted into a pamphlet style in order to save on paper costs. (I don't know about you, but our school is majorly low on paper right now!) When copied on both sides, and folded down the middle, this book will only use 3 pieces of paper per student. 

Here's a glance at what's included:
*Cover Page 
(2 options - one in color and one in black and white)
*My favorites
*Self portrait and paragraph about me
*My teacher page
*Autograph pages
*A year of learning
*Top 10 memories
*Favorite field trip 
*A letter to myself

This pack will be on sale for tonight and tomorrow.

How many days of school do you have left?
Any big plans for summer? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...